Air Quality Monitor – IAQ3007R
• Principle: Light Scattering (Particulates PM2.5, PM10) and NDIR (CO2)
• Range: PM10: 0-1,000 ug/m3, PM2.5: 0-700 ug/m3, CO2: 0-5000 ppm,
• Resolution: PM10: 1 ug/m3 5: 1 ug/m3, CO2: 1 ppm,
• Measurement: Simultaneous for all parameters
• Response Time: T90 < 10 sec
• PC Interface: RS232 or USB
• Software: Windows compatible. Data directly open in MS Excel
• Display: In-built graphics LCD
• Running Modes: Survey or Recording (with location id & date-time stamps)
• Recording Interval: Programmable with options of 1, 5, and 10 minutes
• Memory: 4 GB
• Models: Handheld
• Battery: Rechargeable NiMH battery (lasts for 6-8 hours)
• Weight: Approximately 0.5 Kgs. (with battery)
• Warranty: One year
• Accessories: Carrying case, charger, USB data transfer cable, Windows software
The Portable Air Quality Monitor (IAQ 3007R) is designed to simultaneously measure and record concentrations of PM2.5, PM10, and CO2, along with temperature and relative humidity (RH). The device is compact, lightweight, and easy to use, making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor air quality monitoring applications.
The portable air quality monitor features a built-in data logger that reports live data on a graphics LCD, providing real-time information on air quality parameters. The LCD display is clear and easy to read, and it provides an intuitive interface for users to navigate the device’s features and settings. The monitor also records values in SD card memory, ensuring that data is securely stored for future analysis.
One of the key features of the portable air quality monitor is its ability to track trends in air quality over time. Data from the instrument can be easily downloaded to an Excel sheet for trend analysis, allowing users to identify patterns and make informed decisions about air quality management. This feature is particularly useful for environmental monitoring, occupational health and safety, and other applications where long-term monitoring is required.
The device is also equipped with advanced sensors that are capable of detecting even small changes in air quality. The PM2.5 and PM10 sensors use laser-based light scattering technology to detect particulate matter, while the CO2 sensor uses non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) technology to measure carbon dioxide concentrations. The temperature and relative humidity sensors are also highly accurate and provide reliable data on environmental conditions.
The portable air quality monitor is designed for versatility and ease of use. It is equipped with a rechargeable battery that provides up to 10 hours of continuous use, making it ideal for fieldwork or remote monitoring applications. Its typical applications include Industrial Hygiene, Facility Management, and many other indoor applications.